Who? Nutrition and health professionals
Costs? This webinar is provided free of charge by FrieslandCampina Institute
Accreditation? To be updated
Duration? 60 minutes
When? May 14th, Thursday
Webinar start time according to your location:
- 1pm (UK and NG)
- 2pm (NL and BE)
- 7pm (ID and VN)
- 8pm (CN, HK, MY and SG)
- For other locations, check the time here
This webinar will provide an overview of protein digestion in infant formula:
- Introduction to infant digestive physiology in relation to human milk and formula protein digestion
- Effect of protein coagulation & emulsion stability
- Overview of in vitro and in vivo research methodologies
- Observations related to digestive differences amongst formula users
- Effect of milk protein processing
- Protein denaturation & glycation
- Effect of milk sourcing
- Casein mineralization
Dr. Tim Lambers (Ph.D. in physiology) is an expert in gut- & digestive physiology and infant nutrition. He has authored and co-authored over 50 journal and conference papers to date. Currently, Dr. Lambers works as a scientist and cluster leader in the Nutritional Sciences team of FrieslandCampina.
Unable to watch the webinar live?
A recording will be made available on our website a week after the live webinar. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive a notification when the recording is published.