The two-day Nutrition Challenge for nutrition, medical and health science students is back! During the Nutrition Challenge 2023, you will explore the role of dairy in a healthy and sustainable diet by explaining the dairy matrix using scientific literature.
The end product will be a communication concept of your choice in English and accessible to a broad audience. Examples of end product could be a podcast, video (e.g., via Animaker), TikTok, small cookbook, brochure, daily menus, dietary advice, infographic, magazine or webpage (e.g., Wikipage).
To maintain the quality of the challenge, there are limited spots available. Reserve your spot by signing up now!
Do you meet all the criteria to participate?
To participate in the Nutrition Challenge 2023, you must:
- Be a Bachelor and/or Master student in the field of nutrition, health sciences or medicine; and
- Prove your identity with a student pass; and
- Be able to communicate in English; and
- Be available to fully participate in the Nutrition Challenge on 17th and 18th March 2023; and
- If selected to participate in the Nutrition Challenge, you must attend the pre-Nutrition Challenge meeting. Failure to show up for the pre-Nutrition Challenge meeting automatically disqualifies you from participation.
Would you like to sign up individually or as a team?
If you sign up individually, we will group you with other participants to form a team. You can choose to sign up with your friends to form a team. Each team can have a max of 5 people.
What do you get if your team wins the Nutrition Challenge?
An opportunity to pitch your idea to the global FrieslandCampina Institute team. And a small beautifully crafted FrieslandCampina cow statue, made in the Netherlands! In addition, each participant will receive a certificate of participation.
Reserve your spot by signing up now!
Nutrition Challenge 2023