FrieslandCampina Institute zoekt voor de periode januari-juni 2021 een stagiaire. De opdracht omvat het onderzoeken en ontwikkelen van informatieve digitale tools (gamifications) om informatie over zuivel, voeding en gezondheid op een meer interactieve, interessante en impactvolle manier te delen.
Wat voor een stagiaire zoeken wij?
Ben jij een student Voeding & Diëtetiek of Voeding & Gezondheid met affiniteit met communicatie? Dan zoeken wij jou! Daarnaast is het belangrijk dat zowel je Nederlands als Engels in woord en geschrift goed zijn.
- Standplaats is Wageningen, maar door de COVID-19 maatregelen wellicht vanuit huis
- Periode januari – juni 2021
- De stage is full time
De volledige stageopdracht vind je hieronder.
About the FrieslandCampina Institute
FrieslandCampina Institute is the international communication portal of FrieslandCampina towards nutrition and health professionals on dairy, nutrition and health topics. By sharing knowledge, stimulating debate, and actively engaging with nutrition & health stakeholders it stimulates knowledge exchange for better nutrition. It builds sustainable relations with key stakeholders, scientists, nutrition and health professionals and relevant organizations. Next to it develops pro-active communication towards these target groups about dairy, nutrition and health based on predefined focus areas. Within these projects the FrieslandCampina Institute works closely together with internal and external stakeholders.
We would like to investigate and develop informative digital tools (gamifications) to share information on dairy, nutrition and health topics in a more interactive, interesting and impactful way.
What we Ask
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- A student in Nutrition & Health or Nutrition & Dietetics
- Affinity with communication
- Current student with EU nationality or enrolled at a Dutch educational institute.
- A team player and can easily connect with peers, motivated, can work independently
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in Dutch and English
- Organizational skills
- Available from January 2021 for 4-6 months
- 40 hours per week
- Due to COVID-19 measures possibly working from home or at our office in Wageningen
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you the opportunity to develop yourself in your work field. You can count on sufficient professional supervision and a reasonable internship allowance.
Working at FrieslandCampina
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it’s not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our 22,000 employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will work in the Expert Team Nutrition. This team consists of 50 members, of which a part is based in Wageningen and a part in Singapore. The Expert Team Nutrition works together with other Research teams, Product Development teams and Marketing teams to: study health effects and thereby substantiate our products and support communication, and to generate communication towards health care professionals.
FrieslandCampina Institute is part of the Expert Team Nutrition. FrieslandCampina Institute provides nutrition and health professionals scientific information, accredited education programs, round table debates on scientific topics and practical tools on a wide variety of nutrition and health topics. Ranging from general health in all stages of life to the nutritional composition of milk and dairy products. Our communications and educational tools are of a high scientific quality to provide nutrition and health professionals the best information and educational tools as possible, and to be a credible partner for them.
One of the focus areas within the long term strategy of FrieslandCampina Institute is to increase the engagement with the current and future nutrition and health professionals via digital channels. We therefore would like to investigate and develop informative digital tools (gamifications) to share information on dairy, nutrition and health topics in a more interactive, interesting and impactful way.
The key activities for you as our intern will be:
- Propose and develop (in collaboration with our website developer) gamification activities for the FrieslandCampina Institute website and social media channels based on the needs of nutrition and health care professionals & promote these new activities.
- Organize a (sort of) nutrition hackathon contest for nutrition and health students in all FrieslandCampina Institute countries to participate.
- Propose other digital methods for sustained engagement with nutrition and health professionals worldwide.
- Set up a marketing campaign to promote these tools among nutrition and health professionals.
You will work closely with the FrieslandCampina Institute Global manager and the 2 International content managers. Depending on the situation, your work location will be from home, with digital interaction with the team and your mentor.
If you have any questions regarding this internship position, please contact Francis Riekhoff (Global Manager FrieslandCampina Institute) via email@example.com
This application has been closed.